Sarah is a writer and professor based out of New Jersey and New York City. She earned her B.A. in English from Rutgers University and her MFA in Creative Writing from Long Island University, Brooklyn. Her work has been featured in several literary journals and she has had a memoir published on Amazon. Currently, she is working on a series of children's books as well as a new collection of poetry.
conference presentations and publication opportunities
NEWS & UPDATES
- New Poem, "Mad Love" in the new issue of Winter Tangerine Review
- "The Pine Tree Experiment" forthcoming from Lucky Bastard Press!
- "Changing the Grid" forthcoming from Finishing Line Press!
- Poem, "Alignment" in the new issue of Arsenic Lobster Poetry Journal
- Four poems in Empty Mirror
- Poem," Heavy Air" in Stone Highway Review
- New poem, "On Top," live at penwheel.lit!
- Read Sarah's new article on the Sundress Publications Blog!
- Two poems are up at Hermenutic Chaos Literary Journal.
- Come to hear Sarah read her Hurricane Sandy poems at a reading commemorating the second anniversary of the storm in Long Branch! Details to come.
- Sarah has poems forthcoming in Shampoo Magazine Issue 41, Stone Highway Review, Winter Tangerine Review, and Reunion: The Dallas Review as well as an anthology inspired by Hurricane Sandy.
- Sarah's poem, "A MOSQUITO," was chosen as a semi-finalist for the Kind of a Hurricane Press Annual Poetry Award